WHAT IS EB-5?
EB-5 is an investor’s visa program established by the United States of America in 1990 to provide employment and capital inflows from foreign investors.
Numerous projects in the USA provide a part of its financing with EB-5 investors and more than 500 projects have been realized and about USD 20 billion have been collected since 2008 under this program.
HOW TO APPLY?
–The main aim of the program is to create employment for 10 people with a minimum investment of USD 500,000.
– After the project to be invested has been selected, our investor candidate fills in the pre-registration form and his/her suitability is determined by the program attorneys in the USA.
– Following this process, I-526 form is filled in and a conditional green card is obtained within a period of 12-14 months.
– This is followed by the application of I-829 form and green card is obtained within 2 years.
– Following this process, citizenship application can be made at the end of 5 years.
WHY GREEN CARD?
– Work and residence permit in the United States of America
– Spouse and children under 21 of the green card holder also have the work and residence permit in the USA
– The advantage of benefiting from discount, scholarship and credit facilities in education
COMMON PROPERTIES OF THE PROJECTS WE REPRESENT
– Construction companies with a proven track record
– Reliable projects with a high brand value
– Projects with refund guarantee
– Comprehensive information about the processes
– Projects with return